Thank you for choosing ATI College !
We hope you are forward to do experience your college life with us as much as we are looking forward to having you.
The following procedures are to be adhered to when applying for a programme with ATI College.
1. You may request to download the Application Form HERE in PDF format.
2. Document requirements :-
a) Applicants may fax or e-mail his/her academic qualifications to the College for preliminary application. Upon receiving these documents,
the College will revert a confirmation receipt within 24-hours ;
b) Qualifications must include either IELTS, TOEFL or 1119 certificate. If the applicant does not have either certificate, the applicant is required
to sit for the Malaysian English University Test (MUET) ;
c) If the preliminary application is accepted, the applicant is required to submit the formal application to ATI College with 3 (three) inclusion of the
i) 8 (Eight) copies of recent passport-size with color photographs.
ii) Copies of the secondary school results (i.e. certificates / paper qualifications / academic transcript). In addition to the actual transcript,
please provide the translation in English if it is in other languages.
iii) 3 sets of photocopied passport (Identification page). Please ensure at least a one-year validity of your passport (if applicable)
3) Accommodation - Fill in the Hostel Reservation Form if on-campus accommodation is needed ;
4) Course fees - International Student Charge of the first year of the course fee (in bank draft or international money order, etc) payable to
"Asian Tourism International College Sdn. Bhd". This charge is a one-time payment only.
Tuition fees - Payment of tuition fees will be notified by ATI College to the applicant before the commencement of each semester.
5) Courier - please courier all the above-mentioned documents to ATI College at least Eight (8) weeks before the commencement of the
programme. (Note: Our available yearly intakes are in January, April, May, and October).
6) Upon receipt of these documents, ATI College will immediately issue an Offer Letter to the applicant and send it by fax or courier service. The
applicant is thereafter, recognized as our student ;
7) ATI College will be responsible to submit the relevant documents to the Malaysian Immigration Department for the Student Visa application.
This application will normally take about 4-6 weeks to process (may take longer depending on gazetted public holidays). The College will keep
student posted on the visa application ;
8) Once the Student Visa is approved by the Malaysian Immigration Department, ATI College will fax a copy as well as a courier the original Student
Visa Approval Letter to assist with entry visa into Sabah-Malaysia. The student will also be given a confirmed Hostel Reservation Form ;
9) The student shall then proceed to the nearest Malaysian Embassy to obtain a Single Entry Visa (applicable for certain nationalities only) and shall
arrange for his/her air ticket to Malaysia ;
10) For any student who wishes to stay at our hostel, he/she needs to submit their Hostel Reservation Form to the College, and a deposit sum of
RM300.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Three Hundred) to the College as soon as possible ;
11) The student is to provide information on their arrival into Sabah-Malaysia to the College. If an airport pick up is required, please inform the College
at least five (5) working days before the date of arrival by email or telephone ;
12) The student is required to hand in their passport to the College on the 1st day of intake to assist in endorsing a Student Visa / Pass from the
Malaysian Immigration Department. The endorsement will take approximately 4-6 weeks (may take longer depending on the gazetted public
holidays) International Student
* Applications will only be processed after all supporting documents are received.